Note: The development license requires a SCiO sensor and is not for commercial use
The Development License provides access to a single DevKit account for developing molecular sensing models and mobile apps based on these models. These models and apps can classify objects (such as gemstone types); estimate certain values in materials (such as fat in food), or validate materials (“Is this material X?” – Y/N).
The license includes:
- Access to The Lab for SCiO - model development software tools: The Lab Mobile for collecting spectral information and The Lab for spectral analysis and modeling
- The Mobile SDK includes code libraries, sample code and documentation that enable the integration of SCiO functionality in your own mobile app.
- License to trial and develop fully functional applications for SCiO prior to releasing them for commercial use.
- This license does not support downloading of raw spectra. For raw spectra downloads please contact us at sales@ConsumerPhysics.com
- iPhone 5 and above. iOS 7 and higher.
- Android 4.3 or higher
- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy Device
- Windows or Mac OS computer with Chrome, Internet Explorer Firefox or Safari browsers
- A separate license is required when using the DevKit to maintain and manage applications that are actively used commercially