Enabling students to explore spectroscopy and the physical world around us!
This kit is geared towards educational institutions - schools, universities, colleges - and nonprofit organizations, for the purpose of teaching, exploring and developing molecular sensing models and the chance to work with state of the art spectroscopy tools. Students can develop basic molecular sensing models by using the automatic processes supported, or more advanced models by analyzing the reflected spectra and manually refining them using the software tools provided as part of the SDK.
The Educational Kit includes:
- 10 SCiO molecular sensors
- Model development tools; The Lab and The Mobile Lab
- Mobile SDK: includes libraries, sample code and documentation that enable the integration of SCiO functionality in your own mobile app.
- iPhone 5 and above. iOS 8 and higher.
- Android 4.3 or higher
- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy Device
- Windows or Mac OS computer with Chrome, Internet Explorer Firefox or Safari browsers
ONLINE ORDERS SPECIAL! Get all future consumer applications developed by Consumer Physics FREE for the first 2 years!
Certified bona-fide educational institutions can receive a significant discount! Contact email@example.com to receive your discount.
Expected shipping time: 6-8 weeks
- Price does not include local taxes or shipping & handling.
- This product is sold for Educational, non-commercial use only. If you are a business looking to deploy SCiO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enter your shipping address in English