This Researcher Kit enables agriculture businesses, farmers and agriculture academia departments to create their own chemo-metric models for Agritech solutions. Please note that it requires some prior NIR knowledge.
The Researcher Kit includes:
- SCiO Cup NIR spectrometer
- A single 1-year license for the Lab modeling software tools which includes, among others, the Mobile SDK
- Big data and export data package
- Up to 100k scan per collection
- Up to 50 models per collection
- Downloading raw data
- Parallel calculations for fast model creation
- Code libraries, sample code and documentation that enable the integration of SCiO functionality into a mobile app
- Best practices note
- Support Q&A for the duration of the license period.
- iPhone 5 and above. iOS 8 and higher
- Android 4.3 or higher
- Requires a Bluetooth Low Energy Device
- Windows or Mac OS computer with Chrome, Internet Explorer Firefox or Safari browsers
- This includes a 1-year software license
- Price does not include local taxes or handling
- This product is sold for non-commercial use only. If you are a business looking to deploy SCiO, please contact us at email@example.com. For more information please refer to our Ordering Terms and Conditions at the Checkout section
- This Researcher kit support downloading raw spectra.
- Expected shipping time: 10 Business Days
- Please enter your shipping address in English